Driver Training and Picnic Day
The MG Car Club Wellington Centre runs two Driver Training Days each year.
The days are open to all Members and invited Friends aged 12 years and over.
The day features two levels of activity:
- In the morning you can drive your car around the circuit at road speeds
- There is no passing allowed on corners although you can pass other cars on the straights
- You can opt to have an experienced track driver with you to give you tips on how to handle the track at speed
- If you are feeling a little more confident after the morning’s run you can drive a little faster in the afternoon
- The runs are non-competitive
- You will need a helmet
- Roll cages not required
Driver Training Documents
You will find the Entry Forms and Supplementary Regulations for 23 September 2017 HERE
MG Sound Classic 2017
Nov 10th, 11th, 12th
Click on the poster for Entry Forms & Regs